Are you a skilled DevOps Engineer looking for a new and exciting challenge? Look no further!
As a member of our team, you will be part of an international community of technology enthusiasts working on cross-disciplinary projects within our organization. Please add some attractive (and short – ideally one or two sentences) information about the assignment (what will he/she be doing?).
If you are a highly skilled, motivated, and forward-thinking individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Your mission at Krones.digital:
- You are the central sparring partner in the DevOps environment for the development area.
- You are responsible for the development of best practices for various technologies (CI/CD, monitoring, AWS infrastructure, automate everything) and for train others in these topics.
- You are responsible for the setup and support of monitoring mechanisms to secure the cloud and onprem customer infrastructure and applications.
- You ensure - together with the responsible central departments - the topics of security, data protection, cost and license management, and the operation of the applications.
- You will conduct explorative technology and tool scouting and ensure the use of up-to-date technologies.
- Your tasks also include support for architecture concepts and feasibility analyses.
- You develop and maintain guidelines together with the team and ensure central governance of the development areas.
What are you bringing to Krones.digital?
- You have a degree in IT or a comparable education/qualification.
- You have knowledge of cloud computing with a focus on AWS and Azure.
- You have advanced knowledge with Atlassian Stack products (Bitbucket, Jira, etc.).
- You have hands-on experience with Docker, CI/CD (e.g., Jenkins), and infrastructure as code.
- Previous experience with Windows/Linux operating systems
- Ideally, you have advanced knowledge of monitoring and alerting at the infrastructure and application level.
- Your working style also demonstrates independence as well as goal- and result-oriented and solution-oriented work.
- You enjoy working in a team and coordinating multiple interfaces as well as communicating with others comes easily to you.
- Agile software development with Scrum and Kanban is no foreign word for you.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
In return, we offer:
- A chance to work on exciting and challenging projects that will shape the future of our company.
- Opportunities for professional development, including training and certification programs.
- Flexible working hours reduced to 38.5 hours per week
- 25 days of paid leave
- Home office
- Salary and Target bonus
- E-meal vouchers
- Pension insurance allowance
- Referral bonus
- Working anniversary bonus
- Cafeteria (flexible benefits) contribution
- Corporate events (eg. Family Day, Christmas party, To work on a bike and many others)
- Health care program – uLékaře.cz online service (also for family members), prevention with Loono
- Special offers (O2 Family program, VIP program Datart, ČSOB program, loans, Škoda Auto Volf)
- Modern working environment: Pilsen office is ranked among the most modern buildings and won Building of the year 2019 award – see more at Jaké to u nás je? KONPLAN - YouTube
And who will be your partner in crime?
Štěpán Eret (Cloud Development Group Lead)
Štěpán has 17 years of software development experience. He started as a C++/C#/.NET developer developing MES systems, and for the last 4 years focused on the development of our IIoT platform based on AWS. Štěpán has been working within the organization for a little over 8 years now, and gradually moved from the role of software developer to team lead, and then to a group leader.
And what does Štěpán say about his mission at Krones.digital?
“What I really like about my job is the connection between physical and virtual world. Krones not only manufactures filling lines but also develops the IIoT platform on top of it. As a result, we can engage with everything from the metal to the cloud, and the range of topics is very wide.
As a member of our community, I have the opportunity to be part of something bigger and meaningful. We collaborate on cross-disciplinary projects focusing on sustainability and ecological efficiency.”
Find more about Štěpán in this video.
If you're a DevOps Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge, don't wait – apply now and join our growing team!