Your favourite drink? Regardless of what it is - it could well be that it was manufactured with the aid of our digitalization solutions.
Why? Because Konplan is a proud part of Krones.digital - an international community of technology enthusiasts within the Krones Group. We are all united by one great mission: to lead the beverage and food industry into a sustainable future and to optimize production wherever there is still room for improvement.
How do we achieve this? With people who are passionate about their ideas and want to build something big together. With a managing director with whom you are on first name terms. With creative freedom and an inspiring working environment. And last but not least: with really wonderful people.
Become part of our Krones.digital community and support us as Cloud Software Developer!
- As a member of an agile Scrum team you will develop scalable industry 4.0 applications on our Cloud IIoT platform.
- From design and implementation to integration and productive operation - you accompany our solutions throughout their entire life cycle.
- You actively contribute your experience in architectural and design issues related to our solutions.
- You apply the latest techniques such as continuous integration & delivery, deployment architectures and cloud technologies for highly scalable, fail-safe solutions.
- You will deal with the latest technologies in the IIoT & Cloud environment.
- You have practical experience with script & high-level language development, ideally even with TypeScript or Python.
- You are interested in cloud technologies and maybe have already implemented first projects with them.
- You know how to work with SQL or NoSQL databases.
- You have a broad technical understanding, are interested in IT security and open to new trends and technologies.
- You are passionate about your work, enjoy taking responsibility and are willing to take on a lot of creative freedom.
- Flexible working hours reduced to 38.5 hours per week
- Home office up to 10 days per month
- Salary and Target bonus
- Pension contribution of CZK 12,000 per year
- Cafeteria from CZK 6,000 per year
- E-meal vouchers
- Individual training
- 25 days leave
- Modern working environment
- Reward for referring new colleagues
- Bonuses for work anniversaries
- Team events (Family day, Christmas party, Bike to work...)
- Health program – uLékaře.cz, CrossFit, workshops with Loono
- Special offers: program O2 family, VIP program Datart, program ČSOB, Škoda Auto Volf
If this sounds interesting to you, we really would like to get to know you!
You can submit your application in English.