Are you a skilled .Net Developer looking for a new and exciting challenge? Look no further!
As a member of our team, you will be part of an international community of technology enthusiasts working on cross-disciplinary projects within our organization. You will be responsible for developing our existing manufacturing execution system (MES) for the intelligent beverage plants, which is widely used in the beverages industry.
In our growing team we are currently seeking an experienced Senior .NET Developer with a strong background in MS SQL Server to join our team. If you are a highly skilled, motivated, and forward-thinking individual who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Your mission at Krones.digital:
- Collaborate with product owners, project managers, and other stakeholders to gather and refine requirements for the MES solution.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and efficient C#/.NET code.
- Participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior developers on the team.
- Assist in the estimation and planning of project timelines and deliverables.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and advancements in .NET, C#, MS SQL Server, and related technologies.
What are you bringing to Krones.digital?
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software development using C# and .NET technologies.
- Strong expertise in MS SQL Server, including database design, optimization, and troubleshooting.
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Familiarity with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of industry best practices, such as Agile methodologies, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
In return, we offer:
- A chance to work on exciting and challenging projects that will shape the future of our company.
- Opportunities for professional development, including training and certification programs.
- Flexible working hours reduced to 38.5 hours per week
- 25 days of paid leave
- Home office
- Salary and Target bonus
- E-meal vouchers
- Pension insurance allowance
- Referral bonus
- Working anniversary bonus
- Cafeteria (flexible benefits) contribution
- Corporate events (eg. Family Day, Christmas party, To work on a bike and many others)
- Health care program – uLékaře.cz online service (also for family members), prevention with Loono
- Special offers (O2 Family program, VIP program Datart, ČSOB program, loans, Škoda Auto Volf)
- Modern working environment:
And who will be your partner in crime?
Štěpán Eret (Cloud Development Group Lead)
Štěpán has 17 years of software development experience. He started as a C++/C#/.NET developer developing MES systems, and for the last 4 years focused on the development of our IIoT platform based on AWS. Štěpán has been working within the organization for a little over 8 years now, and gradually moved from the role of software developer to team lead, and then to a group leader.
And what does Štěpán say about his mission at Krones.digital?
“What I really like about my job is the connection between physical and virtual world. Krones not only manufactures filling lines but also develops the IIoT platform on top of it. As a result, we can engage with everything from the metal to the cloud, and the range of topics is very wide.
As a member of our community, I have the opportunity to be part of something bigger and meaningful. We collaborate on cross-disciplinary projects focusing on sustainability and ecological efficiency.”
Find more about Štěpán in this video.
If you're a Senior .Net Developer looking for an exciting new challenge, don't wait – apply now and join our growing team!